Friday, October 3, 2008

Guest Stars

We make guest star appearings at CCTV blog to give tips for Treatings!

Yes, we invited to re-appear for awaiting fans to tell safeties for driving, treating, and gnot to have incident like last year when Vladim...

Greta! Please gnot to return to unfortunings of last Halloween!

...eat ALL Halloweening candy at once...

Greta! Ssshhhh! Could happen to anyone...

...and then be FAT...

Noooo! You pulling my buttons to bring up last year!

...and have sorrowful tummy pains...

You dissidenting me! You wear black and suddenly...

Ah, Vladimir...I tease, yes, for dark humour!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Greta is right! We do gnot want 'Tummy Pains' again this Haloweenings!!!

Greta&Vladimir Kokoschka said...

hmmm we could happen to anyone...gnot just gnomes. Some humans also have tummy pains and inconvenienced digestives for candy too...

Anonymous said...

...please where can I buy a unicorn?

Anonymous said...

I can not participate now in discussion - there is no free time. But I will return - I will necessarily write that I think on this question.

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.