Monday, March 29, 2010

Cloak of Invisibility

Such gnews!  Invisibility cloak!  Truly objects vanish from view in three dimensions!

Hmmf!  Dubiousness of such magic.  This gnot Hogwarts.. this Cambridge!

German scientist... Karlsruhe Institute of Technology!  Former Kernforschungszentrum Karlsruhe...

Vladimir, we trying invisibility once, you recalling 2007 November?

Here, I quote Science: "Invisible cape...made of crystals ...air spaces ... bend light to hide...

Agh, here goes we again... invisibleness gnot suiting to me!!!!!

1 comment:

Bruce said...

Ack! Where did you go? I have heard of the invisibility cloak, but I didn't realize it worked on Gnomes. (I'm actually a bit worried what Vladimir might do if he knows people can't see him.)

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 License.